Schuchter Management helps companies to sustainably protect their financial values and reputation.
We regard ourselves as trustworthy partners and experts in our field. We strive to find the very best solutions for complex and challenging questions, tailored to your specific needs. Independent and disinterested, we offer global support.
INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAM OF EXPERTS
Our team of experts consists of professionals with long-standing experience in the fields of auditing, IT, law, psychology and forensics. We combine tried and trusted hands-on expertise with detailed research. This collaboration is beneficial for all sides and results in targeted, effective and innovative management solutions.
Based in St. Gallen in Switzerland, we have networks of specialists on local and international levels. In this manner, our clients benefit from shared expertise, strategic partnerships and synergies.
We are an owner-managed business, headed by Dr Alexander Schuchter.
CONFIDENTIALITY & CODE OF ETHICS
At all times and in everything we do, we adhere to our confidentiality code and are not legally required to file criminal complaints. Schuchter Management conforms with the Ethics Code and the strict Requirements and Guidelines of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
The following 5 values are of exceptional importance to us:
3. Team spirit
These values shape the way we interact with you and with each other. Besides ongoing professional development, we regularly complete training sessions on business ethics.
© Schuchter Management, Photo: Dr Alexander Schuchter
As a boy scout at the young age of 8, I loved reading clues, assessing risks and being part of a team. Today, I have made this passion my profession. Some basic information about myself:
- as more & more people engaged my services, I founded Schuchter Management
- since 2003 I investigated approx. 1000 cases & interviewed 100 fraudsters
- I lead in-house training sessions in companies
- conduct investigations and analyses
- write expert reports for companies and public authorities
- lecture at HSG University and ETH & UZH in Switzerland
- worked previously as an Auditor for a Big Four company
- and as a Controller and internal auditor in the manufacturing industry
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- PhD in Economics with honours at the University of St. Gallen (HSG)
- Business Studies degree with honours at Innsbruck University
- Certified in International Accounting
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Study abroad in the USA and UK
I enjoy spending my leisure time with my wife and two children in the mountains or in the garden.
I look forward to hearing from you!