We focus consistently on people and their actions. Over the years, we have interviewed more than 100 white-collar criminals who have been sentenced for fraud. Understanding their motives and actions has been one of our primary keys to success.
No two cases are ever quite the same, but the invaluable insights we have gained in the course of our interviews help us see through peoples’ masks and smoke screens. Building on this basis, we are able to interpret statements accurately and quickly find the important scent to follow.
Benefit from our unique approach:
1. FBI & Big4-Expertise
2. Insightful fraudster perspectives
3. Swiss expertise
4. Ranked amongst the elite
5. From & for professional practice
The following 5 values are of exceptional importance to us:
3. Team spirit
At all times and in everything we do, we adhere to our confidentiality code and are not legally required to file criminal complaints. Schuchter Management conforms with the Ethics Code and the strict Requirements and Guidelines of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Alexander Schuchter, Dr. oec. HSG, CFE
As a boy scout at the young age of 8, I loved reading clues, assessing risks and being part of a team. Today, I have made this passion my profession.
- as more & more people engaged my services, I founded Schuchter Management
- since 2003 I investigated approx. 1000 cases & interviewed 100 fraudsters
- I lead executive trainings in companies
- conduct investigations and analyses
- write expert reports for companies and public authorities
- lecture at HSG University and ETH & UZH in Switzerland
- worked previously as a team leader for a Big Four company
- and as a Controller and internal auditor in the manufacturing industry
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- PhD in Economics with honours at the University of St. Gallen (HSG)
- Business Studies degree with honours, Austria
- Internal Audit Quality Assessor IIA Switzerland
- Certificate in Behavioural Analysis & Investigative Interviewing
- Certified in International Accounting
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Studies abroad, USA & UK
I enjoy spending my leisure time in the mountains and in the garden.
I look forward to hearing from you.